General Dangerous Goods Awareness Course- Group B -All Modes of Transport
According to both IATA and CAA regulations, all personnel involved in the transport chain, are required to undergo relevant training. This course is designed according to the IATA regulations, and is aimed at personnel working with cargo on a practical level. This course is offered on an in-house basis and is a practical course where we are able to include your company’s own policies.
The following is covered in the content of the course: -
• Identify hazard labels and dangerous goods markings
• Recognise undeclared dangerous goods
• Correct handling of dangerous goods packages.
• Storage and loading procedures
• Emergency response procedures